Pawa PG510 Oil Resistant
The PG510 is a durable anti-cut glove with dual layered nitrile coating. The high performance anti-cut yarn liner provides cut resistance, whilst the two layers of coating offer liquid proofing and excellent grip respectively.
Liner: High Performance Anti-Cut Yarn
Coating: Nitrile/Nitrile Micro Foam
- Keeps hands dry and provides excellent grip and dexterity in wet and oily applications when handling sharp objects
- Provides good up to the cuff protection from oil, hydrocarbons greases and sharps
- Dual nitrile coating makes this glove ideal for all weather conditions
- Anatomical shape prevents hand fatigue
- High performance yarn in the liner makes this glove comfortable for prolonged use
- Excellent mechanical resistance to abrasions and tears
Sold In: Pairs
The Cat II glove is in conformity with the following European Standards;
EN 420:2003+A1:2009 and EN 388:2016.