Pawa PG535 Ultrafine Anti-Cut Gloves
The Pawā PG535 offers users an incredible Level D cut-resistance while the 18 gauge liner and PU coating make it our thinnest glove in the range. Featuring a nitrile thumb crotch for durability, the PG535 is ideal for assembly tasks in manufacturing while the added touchscreen capability makes it perfect for modern production lines.
- PawāEDGE™ Ultra Light HPPE / Steel Fibre / Polyester Liner
- PawāDEX™ Superior Dexterity
- PawāLIFE™ Heavy Duty Durability
- Superior Cut Level D protection
- Reinforced thumb crotch
- Touchscreen capable - use your devices with this glove!
Sold In: Pairs
- EN 388:2016 4X42D